The first Myosotis dress is made from bath towels my husband got from his work, it’s more off a wearable toile, as I wasn’t sure about it. However I think it turned out quite well so now a year later I’ve made the second one I made in a polyester chiffon, and that was a challenge as this is a fabric that moves a lot. To make it less movable I used spray starch. I also shortened the first ruffle with 5-6 cm the length turned out great. Other adjustments I made was FBA, FTA, FSA. I also changed the neckline as I wasn’t to fond of the collar, so I changed it to V-neckline I instead and I think it became very neet.